Homes by WestBay has once again been selected by developer Newland Communities as a preferred builder for Bexley’s first phase of approximately 475 homes. We are offering one- and two-story stylish and spacious living spaces from the Inspiration series.
With two resort-style pools, fitness center, café, and more, the Bexley Club will serve as the community's center of recreation. Further, 1,200 of the community's 1,834 acres are preserved Pasco County wilderness and planned to let you hike, run, walk and bike, More than 10 miles of trails are planned to link up to the spectacular 42-mile Suncoast Trail.
Bexley™, located along State Road 54 and the Suncoast Parkway in Land o Lakes, Pasco county.
- Inspiration series homes
- Two- story homes
- Lower and upper level Owner’s Retreat
- Plans with Bonus Rooms
- Three-car garages
- 1,834 acre community
- 1,200 acres of preserved Pasco County wilderness let you hike and bike
- 10+ miles of trails that will link up to the spectacular 42-mile Suncoast Trail
- Clubhouse, pools, fitness center
- Parks, sports fields and an abundance of outdoor recreation
- On-site Elementary School (Opening 2017)
- On-site Bike Shop
- Suncoast Parkway Exit 19 (State Road 54)
- Access to I-75 and other local, major access roads
- Natural gas community