Tampa Bay is growing fast and with that growth comes several new community developments. Much of the growth is happening in the south-eastern suburbs of Hillsborough county and in the nearby Pasco county. These areas have great access to Tampa as well as being located within an hour of Orlando with all its theme parks. If you are moving to Tampa, or within Tampa, check out some of the top new Tampa Bay neighborhoods:
Top New Tampa Bay Neighborhoods in Land ‘O Lakes
1) Bexley by Newland Communities is a beautiful development located in Land ‘O Lakes Florida. It is made up of over 1,200 acres of preserved Pasco County wilderness and contains several hiking/biking trails throughout. For those that enjoy nature, Bexley is a great community with two resort style pools, fitness center, café and a community center – The Bexley Club. There are more than 10 miles of trails that will eventually link up with the 42 mile Suncoast Trail. This community features new homes by builders such as Homes by WestBay and others. This is a brand-new development with many desirable amenities.
2) Connerton, a master-planned community also designated as a New Town, is spread over 4,800 acres of wildlife preserve in Pasco County. There is an abundance of nature and for bird and wildlife lovers. Connerton has added boardwalks and trails to allow you access to the beautiful nature surrounding the new home development. Resort-style amenities with clubhouse, pool, recreation and leisure activities, Connerton also boasts being zoned for Pasco’s top rated schools with Connerton elementary school situated within the property.
3) Lakeshore Ranch is a 481-acre gated community located right off route 41 in Land ‘O Lakes. There is a wide selection of single family homes offered here with stunning scenes of unspoiled conservation land and water views from many home sites. This development features amenities such as a central clubhouse with meeting and recreation spaces, dog park, amphitheater and resort style swimming pools. There is a fitness center, massage therapy facility and sport courts to keep everyone happy. New Homes by WestBay single family homes are being built today and this community is located near the area’s top rated schools.
Top New Tampa Bay Neighborhoods in Apollo Beach
1) Waterset is a residential new neighborhood set on over 1,300 acres in Apollo Beach, Florida. This development will be comprised of 2,900 single family homes with approximately 900 multi-family homes. The neighborhood already offers recreation clubhouses, pools, parks, and trails with additional facilities as the community grows. There is plenty of open green space, public gardens with walking paths so you can enjoy nature. Waterset will also have plenty of parkland, playgrounds and sporting fields for families to enjoy.
Top New Tampa Bay Neighborhoods in Riverview
1) The Reserve at South Fork is a hidden gem within the South Fork neighborhood located in Riverview, Florida. It is a gated enclave of more than 100 homes flanked by two lakes and plenty of natural conservation land. Residents of The Reserve enjoy the community’s resort style pool, recreation areas, parks and sports courts. It is located nearby top-ranked schools and has easy access to dining, shopping and is situated near 1-75 and US 301. You’ll love the lush landscaping and tree-lined avenues of this beautiful community.
2) Waterleaf is a gated community in Riverview, Florida. It is one of the nation’s hottest hot spots with the fastest possible in-home internet speeds and community wide WiFi. Every home in Waterleaf is prewired to be a Smart Home. Plus this neighborhood has lots of recreational and outdoor activities, pools, playgrounds and an extensive trail system. Residents will enjoy top-rates schools, nearby county parks as well as easy access to shopping and dining.
Top New Tampa Bay Neighborhoods in Odessa
1) Starkey Ranch is the newest of new neighborhoods in this part of Pasco County. It is a master-planned community featuring new homes by Homes by WestBay and others. It was even named the 2016 Master Planned Community of the Year. Starkey Ranch is abundant with local history and while it is surrounded by nature it is close to life’s modern comforts. There are community activity and gathering spaces, parks and trails, dog parks, playgrounds, picnic pavilions and so much more. Excellent schools are nearby and a future K-8 Pasco County School is included in the final design. This development is adjacent to the Jay B. Starkey Wilderness Preserve and will have a town square with a grocery store on the property. This community is perfect for all types of families!
2) The Woodlands at Longleaf is going to be a new gated neighborhood of 83 single-family homes within the established new town Longleaf community located in Odessa. The Woodlands, under development, will offer single-family homes with access to the small town feel with village greens, town meeting halls and tree-lined streets of Longleaf. True to other Homes by WestBay neighborhoods, the community is zoned for the area’s top-rated schools with Longleaf Elementary school on site.
Top Tampa Bay Neighborhoods in Brandon
1) The La Collina neighborhood is surrounded by everyday conveniences and has access to all the major roads in Brandon, Florida. Behind the gates, are beautiful single family homes with a cabana swimming pool and gathering space to allow you to cool off, relax and socialize year-round. This development will contain over 290 homes, dog parks, open green spaces, playgrounds and feature tree-lined avenues. Come take a look at La Collina today and see all we have to offer.
These are just some of the Homes by WestBay new neighborhoods in the Tampa Bay area. Homes by WestBay is an award-winning developer of new homes and was founded with a mission to be known for exceptional quality as well as value in its price range. Come see our fully decorated model homes in the communities listed above and watch for more information on our other neighborhoods.